These popular classic recipes are affordable, easy, fast, healthy, simple, and tasty. Get to know all the green vegetables, from artichokes to zucchini, as you invite them into your life by including them in your meals. These green recipes are great time and money saving ideas for tired and busy people who strive to eat a more balanced diet and want to lose weight.
These recipes help to remove the obstacles to eating healthier. It often becomes a monumental task transitioning from the cheaper, ready to eat, convenient, tasty, and fast processed foods that we have grown accustomed to eating all too often. Consider the common complaints of vegetable eating being too expensive, too difficult to plan, prepare and cook, too time consuming, not knowing healthy alternatives, and that vegetables are bland tasteless food. Vegetables have been ignored and ostracized for far too long.
This book uses six keys to preparing green vegetable recipes:
- Affordable recipes designed to be inexpensive to prepare with practical available ingredients that you probably already have on hand or can easily find.
- Easy recipe steps that are user friendly with easy to read and follow directions so that you can get the recipe done promptly.
- Fast and efficient recipes that can be planned and prepared with a weekly menu and shopping list included to save you time.
- Healthy preferred quality fresh ingredients lists are provided and encouraged.
- Simple limited preparation steps that use recurring ingredients and procedures so that you can learn to prepare different vegetables with similar ingredients.
- Tasty food will taste fresh and good they way nature intended.
At the end of the book, there is a weekly menu and shopping list to help save you time. Keep a copy of the weekly menu and shopping list in your car so you always have it with you whenever you stop at the grocery store. Plan your weekly menu so that you know what you will be eating each day of the week. After you develop and complete one week, you can do additional menus for the remaining weeks of the month if you don’t want to repeat the same menu.
This book is designed to be user friendly, reader friendly, printer friendly, as well as practical, efficient, organized, and concise. These recipes are written to be easy on the eyes, easy to follow, and easy to prepare. You can customize each recipe for your own preferences and write notes by each recipe for making your own substitutions. You will achieve speed and efficiency each time you prepare the recipes. You will get to the point where you don’t even need to look at the recipe to prepare it.
This is a 40 page E-Book is in PDF format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
This is a one-time digital product that costs $9.99 (USD).
Delivery is by immediate direct download.
After payment is processed, a download link will be provided.